Reporting a lost or stolen card

Report a missing card right away! When you report a loss or theft, your card is deactivated forever so that no one can misuse it. If your missing i‑card is linked to your PNC Bank account, unlink your i-card too.

To report a lost or stolen card, phone an ID Center. Outside of regular business hours, contact your university police department.

Contact an ID Center or police to report a missing card.
University Phone numbers for reporting a missing card
Chicago Main ID Center: 312-413-5940
Police: 312-996-2830; TTY 312-413-9323
Springfield ID Center: 217-206-7718
Police: 217-206-6690
Urbana ID Center: 217-244-0135
Police: 217-333-1216